Saturday, June 27, 2009

"I'm Dan. Here we go!"

I think Dan's answers (danswers) will go like this:

1. "My fave age will have been 13 because that is when I started to gain an affinity for boxer shorts."
2. "Does Joey count as a sister?"
3. "My next post will be a longish story of a failed bank robbery, only the story will take place before any of it happens."
4. "1000 days"
5. "My mom and dad had just told me they were pregnant with a new baby brother or sister for me. They took me to a roller coaster and told me I could ride it by myself! When I got off, they were nowhere to be found. I guessed the new baby took my place, so I flew off to never never land and took up with a few lost boys yada yada."
6. "Once I DIDN'T poop in my pants. I was so embarrassed because every other time, I DO."
7. "No but his name would have been Dick Van Dyke and we would have played tennis together."
8. "No, yes."

Dan, was I right? I did this so quickly. The jiffy quiz worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment