Monday, June 22, 2009

Boy, Is Pop Culture Crazy

Sometimes I like to expound a little bit on my thoughts and observations of the world around me. I'm like Chuck Klosterman that way. A lot a lot like him. You see, I sometimes notice when I'm, oh say I'm walking around. Maybe I see a guy with a straw fedora on. I've got to be like, "jeepers, what is this? Farmer Sinatra over here?" In that way, I comment on my observation. Then later on, I think to myself, "why not write all this out on the internet or maybe a newspaper? Other people would probably love to hear that frank sinatra joke because it's truly funny, and I think people appreciate truly funny things. I know I do. I also know Chuck Klosterman doesn't, but hey, this isn't his blog.

Dan do you like how much like chuck klosterman I am?"

No comments:

Post a Comment