Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm Becky. Now Me!

Why not answer the quiz myself??  I'm worth it!

1. Hopefully by the time I'm that old, I will have come unstuck in time and every age will be the same age to me and I'll love them all.
2. I can't say I have a favorite because stephanie is a real trickster.  First she's adorable, then she's dancing like crazy, then she's gross.  So I'd have to say it's a tie between her (little up to straight hair years) and michelle (baby up to when she starts first grade).
3. Someone else's answers to this quiz, probably.  The Pope's!
4. 8,689 (THAT IS COMPLETELY TRUE)
5. It was great!  I was at six flags over georgia.
6. Once, Dan DIDN'T poop his pants.
7. I tried so hard, but I never really got into it.  I remember telling someone not to sit in a chair because of her, though.  I was probably just being mean.
8. If the child/ren is/are SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!! then yes!

And also maybe if I spent more time with the kid, he would get cuter as my heart grew fonder.  But then again, this is the jif quiz.  Fastest answer=most correct answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment